CLIENT Eagle One MMIII
LOCATION Exeter and East Devon
PROJECT VALUE Approximately £100million
DWC provided a full range of services from initial ecological surveys, planning reports and mitigation design through to site supervision, coordinating a number of different protected species issues. The works cover an area of land which totals over 65ha in size, and include construction of residential and commercial development, greenspace and infrastructure.
- Ecological surveys and mitigation for planning: Extended Phase 1 Habitat Survey, Hedgerow, Bat Activity, Bat Tree Roost Assessment, Bat Building and Emergence, Reptile, Otter Badger and Dormouse surveys.
- Ecology Chapter for Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Assessment of Likely Significant Effects for Pebblebed Heaths Special Area of Conservation (SAC)
- Dormouse licence applications and monitoring for link road construction
- Ecological Clerk of Works services