CLIENT Teignbridge District Council and Morrisons Plc.
LOCATION Teignmouth, Devon
PROJECT VALUE Approximately £20million
DWC provided a full range of services from initial ecological surveys, planning reports, mitigation and translocation through to site supervision and post-development monitoring work, coordinating a number of different protected species issues.
- Ecological surveys and mitigation for planning submission: Extended Phase 1 Habitat Survey, Bat Activity, Breeding Bird, Cirl Bunting, Reptile and Dormouse surveys
- Reptile translocation prior to construction
- Ecological Clerk of Works – site supervision services and toolbox talks for reptiles, dormouse, badger and amphibians
- Natural England licence to close badger setts
- European Protected Species Licence (EPSL) for dormice