DWC provide services to assist developers and agents through the planning and construction processes including:
- Advice on ecological planning requirements
- Protected species surveys and impact assessment
- Ecological mitigation design
- Reports for planning including Protected Species Surveys, Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA) and Ecology chapters for Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
- Protected species translocation including Reptiles
- Site supervision/Ecological Clerk of Works/ Toolbox talks
We are familiar with the differing requirements and policies of the various Local Planning Authorities in Devon, ensuring our clients have the correct information for planning application validation.